Table of Contents
About Wang Wei
Wang Wei is a respected Chinese businessman and entrepreneur who is best known for being the Chairman of S. F. Holding (SF Express) which was founded In the year 1993. His company, SF Express got a drone delivery license in March 2018. He owns a 60% stake in the company.
Wang Wei (born in October 1970, in China) is 52 years old with around 5 feet and 10 inches tall in height. He lives in Shenzhen, China. As of writing, Wang’s total net worth is roughly 23.9 billion.
Did You Know?
- Wang Wei has three children.
- Wang was born to very supportive parents. His dad was a Russian language translator and his mom was a university professor.
- He was just 7 years old when he along with his parents moved to Hong Kong.
- Wang completed his school-level education in Hong Kong. After High school graduation, He started working in the manufacturing sector.
- He never attended any university.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||23.9 billion|
|Age||52 years old (2023)|
|Wife & Children Name||N/A|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Ma Huateng
Read the full biography of Eric Yuan (Founder & CEO of Zoom App)