Tim Ferriss Biography & Education
Tim Ferriss is an American entrepreneur, podcaster, author, public speaker, and mentor. his full real name is “Timothy Ferriss“. he was born on July 20, 1977, at East Hampton, New York, United States. As of 2021, he is 43 years old along with 5 feet and 10 inches tall height.
professionally Ferriss is an angel investor and advisor for thousands of startups and big companies like StumbleUpon, Posterous, Evernote, DailyBurn, Shopify, Reputation.com, Trippy, TaskRabbit, Facebook, Evernote, Uber, and Twitter, and many more.
Talking about Ferriss’s educational qualification, he completed his schooling education at St. Paul’s School, Concord, New Hampshire. after that, he had enrolled in Princeton University and successfully graduate in East Asian Studies.
Tim Ferriss’s Wiki quick Summary
|Full real Name||Timothy Ferriss|
|Date of birth||July 20, 1977|
|Age||43 years old (2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Birth Place||East Hampton, New York, United States|
|School/College||St. Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire|
|Education qualification||Bachelor completed|
|Net Worth||$100 million USD (2021)|
Why Tim Ferriss Sold BrainQUICKEN?
Just after the successful graduation, In 2001 Ferriss founded an internet online-based nutritional supplements business named “BrainQUICKEN”. and sold to a London based private equity firm in 2010. he sold it out because he wants more and something different more than money.
Tim Ferriss Wife, Girlfriend, Children
As per our research, we didn’t find any single information regarding Tim Ferriss’s Wife, Girlfriend, and Children. considering his age, he must have wife and children. if not, at least he must have one girlfriend. like other celebrities, he might have someone special but he has not disclosed any information regarding his personal family life and love life.
Tim Ferriss’s Podcast
Besides all that, currently, Tim Ferriss is a Host of The Tim Ferriss Show podcast. This show covers the personal character development of big inspirational celebrities including their morning routines, weight loss, habits, health, schedule, balanced diet, etc. Before this, Ferriss also hosted the 2017 TV show Fear [less] with Tim Ferriss.
Tim Ferriss’s Books Lists
- The 4-Hour Workweek (2007)
- The 4-Hour Body (2010)
- The 4-Hour Chef (2012)
- Tools of Titans (2016)
- Tribe of Mentors (2017)
Some interesting facts about Tim Ferriss
- In 2013, Ferriss raised $250,000 in under an hour to invest in Shyp by forming a syndicate on the online website AngelList. AngelList is a US-based website for startups, angel investors, and job seekers.
- Respected well known international news portal sites CNN and The new york times listed him in a top of Notable Angel Investors.
Tim Ferriss Net Worth (2021)
As of 2021, Tim Ferriss’s net worth is roughly $100 million USD. His main source of wealth and income is generated through investment in different big and small startup companies. apart from that, he also generates enormous wealth by working as an Advisor in many millionaires and billionaire companies.
Some Frequently Asked questions
Tim Ferriss makes his money through investment and his work as an Advisor.
As of 2021 to 2020, Tim Ferris is 43 years old.
Tim Ferriss does invest, work as Advisor, and host podcasts.
Tim Ferriss makes roughly $150,000 per podcast or per episode.
Some inspirational Quotes by Tim Ferriss
- “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”
- “If you let pride stop you, you will hate life.”
- “Focus on being productive instead of being busy.”
- “Doing something unimportant well does not make it important.”
- “The most important actions are never comfortable.”
- “Remember-Boredom is the enemy, not some abstract Failure”.
- “The key to not feeling rushed is remembering that lack of time is actually lack priorities.”
- “If you don’t have time the truth is, you don’t have priorities. think harder, but don’t work harder.”
- “There are two components that are fundamental to enjoy life and feel good about yourself; continual learning and service.”
- “True freedom is much more than having enough income and time to do what you want.”
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.”
- “Life is too small to be small.”
- “People will choose unhappiness over uncertainty.”
- “When you try to do something big, it’s hard to fail completely.”
- “Age Doesn’t matter. an open mind does.”
- “Be bold and don’t worry about what people think. they don’t do it that often anyway.”
- “Don’t dismiss people, don’t be a dick, and don’t rush. play the long game.”
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Richard Branson
Read the full biography of Patrick Bet David
Official social sites