About Steven Pete
Steven Pete is a person who was born with the rare genetic disorder named Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP). As of 2023, He is in his 40s with around 5 feet and 7 inches tall in height. He lives in Washington, USA, originally from Kelso, Washington.
Steven Pete doesn’t feel pain, you could break his arm, poke him with needles, or even hold his hand above the fire, and he wouldn’t feel a thing. most of the people with CIP don’t survive long because they don’t feel pain and they don’t know when to stop. He is a living example and has already proved that having CIP doesn’t have to be the end.
His story has given me a new appreciation for pain. pain is just like our body alarm system. even though it hurts, it’s uncomfortable, it’s annoying, it’s actually what’s keeping you alive. so maybe instead of cursing it, we should be thankful that we can all feel it.
Did You Know?
- Steven Pete is one of only 300 people on the entire planet who are like this.
- He doesn’t have a sense of smell.
- he has broken more than 80 bones in the past 40 years, and he is been alive
- His brother, Chris was also born with the same rare condition Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP), was died when he was in college.
- Congenital insensitivity to pain (CIP) is the disease or the genetic disorder found by Swanson in the year 1963.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $300K|
|Wife & Children||IN Research|
|Siblings||he had a brother.|
|Educational Qualification||IN Review|
Read the full biography of Nuseir Yassin (Nas Daily)
Read the full biography of Tabay Atkins