About Steve Baxter
Steve Baxter is a very talented, versatile, popular, and inspiring Entrepreneur and Tech Investor. He is very famous for being one of the Sharks on Shark Tank Australia (@sharktankau) and being the founder of Transition Level Investments (@transitionlvl).
Steve Baxter (Born on February 18, 1971, in Cloncurry, Australia) is 51 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. As of 2022, Steve has a total net worth of around $$300 million.
Did You Know?
- Steve Baxter’s beautiful wife’s name is Emily Baxter with whom he has three beautiful children.
- Steve Baxter loves to invest in or invent startups on his own. He is the founder of River City Labs, PIPE Networks, Transition Level Investments Pty Ltd, & More.
- At the age of 23, He started his first business start-up in the field of the internet service provider at the cost of $11,000.
- Steve attended The North Rockhampton State High School. At the age of 15, He dropped out of school and joined the military army from where he became an engineer, working in the field.
- After his first start-up, He then started an Australian telecommunications company named PIPE Networks.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Entrepreneur & Investor|
|Net Worth (2022)||Roughly $300 million|
|Age||51 years old (2022)|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Bianca Ella Booth
Read the full biography of Pixie Curtis