Who is Sosi Setian?
Sosi Setian is a founder and president of SOS International LLC and was a former professor of Armenian studies. Now her company is producing $200 Million in annual revenue from government contracts for translations, intelligence analysis, logistics, and more. As of 2021, She is a 79 years old enthusiastic self-made woman, one of the Immigrants in America. she has a total net worth of around $170 million USD.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full Real Name||N/A|
|Profession||Founder of SOS International LLC|
|Age||77 Years old (2021)|
|Net Worth (2021) 💲||$170 million|
|School/College 🏫||Columbia University, American University, University of California, and the University of Paris.|
|Relationship Status ❤||Single|
Facts You Need to Know About Sosi Setian
1. Sosi Setian was born to Armenian Parents raised in Bulgaria under the communist regime. Her father had a textile company and their family faced discrimination as they were Immigrants. The communist used to seize a lot of money from her father as she and her sister weren’t able to accomplish their hobbies due to lack of money. Her Parents left Lebanon when she was just 17 years old and started living in the U.S.
2. She studied applied linguistics and later became an assistant professor of Armenian at Columbia University where she served for making decisions and financial aid decisions for applicants to five graduate social sciences departments. At this time working as an assistant professor she also ran a full bright and National Defense Foreign Language scholarship program and later on she worked as an assistant director of financial aid at Columbia College and she used to control an annual budget of 5 Million USD.
3. After a few years of serving and experience, she joined the Institute of International Education in New York as a chief executive for the cultural exchanges between the US and countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Setian started working as a director of the Benjamin Franklin program at the U.S embassy in Armenia where she selected postgraduate students from Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan for study in U. S. in the major subjects of business administration, economics, and public administration.
4. Then she started pursuing her studies in Ph.D. at Columbia University and started working as a court interpreter and used her different language skills for providing interpreting in a variety of languages. Later on, she established her own translation company which provides translation 24×7 and interpretation services to various U.S law enforcement agencies. Initially, it was called SOS interpreting Ltd and now it is known as SOS International LLC.
5. Setian has mastered various languages with graduation in it. She has studied bachelor’s degree with a double major in French and Russian from the University of California, Los Angeles. In addition to it, she has earned a certificate in modern French Literature from the University of Paris. She has completed her master’s degree in applied linguistics in her early years of studies and she has a doctorate (M.Phil) degree in musicology from the University of Columbia.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Kris Jenner
Read the full biography of Candy Carson