About Sophie Xeon, Cause of Death & Reason?
Sophie Xeon was a very beautiful, talented, popular, and versatile Scottish Singer and songwriter who was also a Grammy-nominated artist. she was born on September 17, 1986, in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Unfortunately, At the age of 34 years old, she was died on January 30, 2021, around 4 am in Athens, Greece. The cause of death has been disclosed, which says “she accidentally slipped and fell down when she was climbing up to watch the full moon”, a terrible accident.
Sophie was a stellar producer, a visionary, a reference. She rebelled against the narrow, normative society by being an absolute triumph, both as an artist and as a woman. I can’t believe she is gone. We need to honor and respect her memory and legacy. Cherish the pioneers. pic.twitter.com/3kyRl1KabY
— Chris (@QueensChristine) January 30, 2021
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Popularly Known as||Sophie|
|Profession||Singer & overall musician|
|Age||34 years old (at the time of here death)|
|Height||5 feet and 6 inches|
|Birthplace||Glasgow, scotland, United Kingdom|
|Date of Birth (Birthday) 🎂||September 17, 1986|
|Date of Death (Deathday)||January 30, 2021|
|Net Worth (at the time of her death) 💲||$1 million USD|
|Education Qualification 🎓||N/A|
|Relationship Status ❤||N/A|
Facts You Need to Know About Sophie Xeon
1. She officially started her commercial performance by joining a band named Motherland which is the first band she associated with. her debut song was “Nothing More to Say”.
2. She was not just a pop singer, being versatile, she has other talent and skills such as DJ, Recording, Writing, Painting, etc
3. More information about her family members and parents are not available on the internet, however, She started her career from the very beginning of her childhood days, and her very big supporter and inspiration was her father.
4. At the beginning of her career, to the media, her gender and sexuality were the big subject interest for them. finally, Sophie had confirmed her trans identity. She was, is, and will be one of the most inspired trans pop icons in the world.
RIP SOPHIE 💗 u were the sweetest – an icon and a visionary. the world and our community has lost a beautiful soul pic.twitter.com/Nxbvx3hsSU
— RINA SAWAYAMA (@rinasawayama) January 30, 2021
5. She didn’t like to promote her philanthropic work, but she had a very kind heart. she used to help to collect funds and donates a big part of her share to needy people. especially for transgender, children, and poor people.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Dove Cameron
Read the full biography of Charlie XCX