Who is Shoshana Shendelman?
Shoshana Shendelman is the founder, CEO, and Chairman of the Board of Applied Therapeutics. She is the founder of another company, Clearpoint Strategy Group, a boutique strategic advisory firm in NYC, where she currently serves as a senior advisor. As of 2021, She is currently living in New York and her age is 41 years old.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Founder and CEO of Applied Therapeutic biopharma outfit|
|Age||41 years old (2021)|
|Net Worth (2021) 💲||$150 Million USD|
|Income/Earnings/Salary 💲:||$11,590,000 USD|
|Education Qualification 🎓||Ph.D. in neurobiology|
|School/College 🏫||Columbia University|
|Relationship Status ❤||Engaged|
|Husband Name||Vladimir Shendelman|
Shoshana Shendelman Facts You Need to Know
1. Shoshana Shendelman is a Ph.D. graduate and she has received her doctorate from the University of Columbia in Cellular, Molecular, and Biophysical Studies (CMBS), where her study focused on neuronal stem cell differentiation and the molecular mechanism of Parkinson’s disease.
2. Shendelman has been the Chairman of the Board, president and, CEO of Applied Therapeutic biopharma since 2017. They have created different and transformative treatments for patients who have no therapies for their condition anywhere in medical science. Applied Therapeutic is meeting the unexpected demand of people with an untreatable disease.
3. The company believes that the treatment and medication are going to accelerate fast with clinical development to trials and then directly into the hands of patients. They are researching an enzyme, Aldose Reductase, which is involved in the physiopathology of numerous diseases. And the company has developed a new series of generations of Aldose Reductase Inhibitors(ARI) which can cure diseases like Galactosemia and Diabetes Cardiomyopathy.
4. Shoshana’s Applied Therapeutic biopharma will be delivering products to clients and including top 10 pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology start-ups, VC firms after completion of all the trials. It will be directing medication regarding various fatal diseases like T-ALL, it’s an aberration is T-cell acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia which is an aggressive form of blood cancer and it can affect any age group of people and it’s more common in children. Another life-threatening disease is Diabetic Cardiomyopathy(DbCM) is a heart failure(stage B).
There are no therapies for DbMC that mostly affect Diabetic peoples and 25% of people die within 18 months of diagnosis. Few more diseases are SWORD Deficiency, PPM2-CDG( hereditary metabolic disorder disease). There have been no approved drugs for these diseases but Applied Therapeutic has promised the effective treatment of these fatal diseases.
5. The net annual salary of Shoshana Shendelman in Applied Therapeutic is $11,590, 000 USD. She is the highest-paid executive at Applied Therapeutic. There are six older but no younger executives at this biopharma company. But the oldest executive at Applied Therapeutic is Jay Skylar, who is the Independent director. The total net worth of Shoshana Shendelman is $150 Million USD. She is the 10% owner of the Applied Therapeutic biopharma company.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Kelly Loeffler
Read the full biography of Kris Jenner