About Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez is an American actress and singer who is best known for her role in the series, Barney & Friends from 2002-2004, and for her role as Alex Russo in the television series Wizards Of Waverly Place from 2007-2012. She was born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas, USA. As of 2022, Selena is 29 years old with 5 feet 5 inches tall in height.
She is known for her appearance in dozens of films and television series like Spring Breakers, Ramona and Beezus, Hotel Transylvania, They Don’t Die, and others. Selena has also amazed her fans with her musical talent releasing some hit singles and albums.
Educational qualification background
Selena Gomez has completed her elementary school in her hometown and she attended Danny Jones Middle School in Mansfield. She also earned her high school diploma through homeschooling and was average in her educational studies. She didn’t attend University to achieve higher Education due to her acting and singing commitments.
Selena Gomez Family, Parents, & Siblings
She was born in a renowned family settled in Texas and her parents, Ricardo Gomez, and Amanda Cornett. Her family originates from Mexico and Italy from her parent’s side. She was raised by her parents in a protective way but after her parent’s divorce, her mother faced difficulty for her upbringing but the angel made it easy in her early childhood by supporting the family financially.
Relationships & Boyfriend (2022)
Selena Gomez was almost in limelight for over eight years for her romantic relationship with Canadian star, Justin Bieber. The couple had a roller coaster ride in their love life as they separated and reconciled multiple times. The couple finally separated in 2018 when Justin got married. She previously dated Nick Jonas, now husband of Priyanka Chopra. She was living for a while with The Weeknd but broke up in 2017.
Income, Earnings, & Net Worth (2022)
Selena Gomez has collected all her income and earnings from her musical and acting projects. In addition, she runs some fashion lines creating a lot of revenue. She also has been paid millions as brand endorsements by brands like Vogue. She has earned a lot by appearing in Television series in her early life. As of 2022, his Net Worth is estimated to be around 75 million USD.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Real Full Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Date of birth||July 22, 1992|
|Birthplace||Grand Prairie, Texas, U.S.|
|Age||29 years (2022)|
|lives in||San Fernando Valley community of Studio City.|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress & producer|
|Net worth||75 million USD (2022)|
|Genres||Pop, dance-pop & electropop|
|Affiliated labels||Hollywood & Interscope|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
|Father||Ricardo Joel Gomez|
|own production company||Monn production|
|Debut movie||Monte Carlo|
|Ex-boyfriend||Justin Bieber, Nicholas Jerry Jonas,|
|Education qualification ||High school (12th) completed|
|School||Danny Jones Middle School and homeshooling|
|Sisters||Gracie Elliot Tefey and Victoria "Tori" Gomez|
|Nick Name||Sel & Selly|
|Favorite food||Pizza crust|
|Favorite actress||Rachel McAdams|
|Hobbies||Skateboard, traveling, and dancing|
|Influencer||Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and Rihanna|
|Personality||cute, pretty, sexy and very kind|
Other Quick Info
Body measurements: 32-24-32 in inches
Brother Name: N/A
Sister Name: N/A
Marital status: Unmarried
Relationship status: Single
Boyfriend Name: Justin Bieber (ex), Nick Jonas (ex)
Husband Name: N/A
Son Name: N/A
Daughter Name: N/A
Facebook Account: YES
Instagram Account: YES
Twitter Account: YES
Movies & Tv-series: Spring Breakers, Ramona and Beezus, Hotel Transylvania, They Don’t Die
Tiktok username: @selenagomez
Some facts about Selena Gomez
- At the age of 12 years old, She had her first kiss.
- Her actual real height is 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
- At the age of 17 years, Selena Gomez became the youngest ambassador to UNICEF in 2009.
- She began a relationship with Justin Bieber in 2010/2011 and ended in 2018.
- She doesn’t have any formal education degree other than a High school diploma.
- Disney discovered Selena Gomez.
- Her mom was just 16 years old when she gave birth to Selena.
- she had a kidney transplant in 2017.
- She actually doesn’t like romantic dates.
- Previously she dated Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Zedd, and The Weeknd.
- She recently collaborated with the South Korean girl group Blackpink for Ice Cream.
- She was announced as a host for the show Selena + Chef.
- Her second album Revival was released in 2015.
- Gomez participated in St. Jude children’s hospital.
- She was the lead singer of her band, Selena Gomez & The Scene.
- She released her third solo album Rare in 2020.
- She was appointed as US ambassador for UNICEF at the age of 16.
Official Social Sites
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Justin Bieber wife
Read the full biography of Ed Sheeran wife