Richard Branson Biography
Richard Branson is a founder of Virgin Group which was founded in 1970. he is a British business personality, inventor, author, philanthropist, and great inspirational entrepreneur. he is one of the topmost influential people in the whole world. his full real name is ” Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson”. he was born on July 18, 1950, at Blackheath, London, United Kingdom. As of 2021, he is 70 years old along with 5 feet and 11 inches tall height.
Richard Branson Wiki quick summary
|Full real name||Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson|
|Other Name||Old Beardie|
|Birth Place||Blackheath, London, United Kingdom, England|
|Date of birth||July 18, 1950|
|Age||70 years (2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Father Name||Edward James Branson|
|Mother Name||Eve Branson|
|Net Worth||5.2 billion USD (2021)|
|First Wife||Kristen Tomassi (1972–1979)|
|Second Wife||Joan Templeman|
|School||Cliff View House School, Scaitcliffe School, and Stowe School in Buckinghamshire|
Richard Branson Parents, Wife, And Children
Richard Branson’s parents were very supportive. his father’s name is Edward James Branson and his mother’s name is Eve Branson. Eve was also an entrepreneur. In 1972, Richard got married to Kristen Tomassi. but due to some misunderstanding problems, they divorced and separated in 1979. after that, he got married to Joan Templeman In 2089. Branson has altogether 3 children. including 1 son and 1 daughter from Kristen Tomassi’s side and a daughter named Clare Sarah from Joan Templeman who died when she was four days. his Kids are the center of the universe to him.
How much is Richard Branson worth? – Net worth
As of 2021, Richard Branson’s total net worth is estimated at 5.2 billion USD. In 2018, According to Forbes research, his total net worth was at US$5.1 billion. obviously his main source of income is generated through his business and investment through Virgin Group.
Richard Branson’s Island
Sir Richard Branson owned Necker Island which is a 30-hectare (74 acres) a beautiful and luxurious island in the British Virgin Islands.
Richard Branson Educational qualification
Richard Branson got his schooling education from Cliff View House School, Scaitcliffe School, and Stowe School in Buckinghamshire. he left school without any certificate and degree. he never joined any college and university. and that didn’t stop him to become a billionaire. today, he is the inspiration, motivation, and role model to many students, principals, teachers, and education institutions.
Richard Branson’s Some Facts
- Virgin Group controls more than 400 companies worldwide.
- His first business venture started when he was just 16 years old.
- He has two younger sisters.
- His school principal had told him that, he would be either in jail or become a millionaire in the future.
- He first became a millionaire at the age of 23 years.
Top 20 Richard Branson Inspirational Business Quotes
- “If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity but you are not sure you can do it, say yes – then how to do it later.”
- “Respect is how to treat everyone, not just you want to impress.”
- “Clients do not come first, Employees come first.”
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”
- “If your dreams don’t scare you they are too small.”
- “Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
- “Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what’s the fastest way to do it. think what’s the most amazing way to do it.”
- “If you don’t have time for the small things, you won’t have time for the big things.”
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”
- “Take a chance. it’s the best way to test yourself. have fun and push boundaries.”
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”
- “The best advice I could give anyone is to spend your time working on whatever you are passionate about in life.”
- “A business has to be involving it has to be fun. and it has to exercise your creative instincts.”
- “Complexity is your enemy. any fool can make something complicated. it is hard to make something simple.”
- “Every risk is worth taking as long as it’s for a good cause, and contributes to a good life.”
- “The best way of learning about anything is by doing.”
- “Train people well enough so they can leave. treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”
- “If you look after your staff, they will look after your customers it’s that simple.”
- “Listen more than you talk, nobody learned anything by hearing themselves speak.”
- “Hiring the right people takes time, the right questions, and a healthy dose of curiosity.”
Some frequent Asked Question
Richard Branson makes his money through business and investment through the Virgin Group.
Richard Branson is from London, United Kingdom, England.
Richard Branson’s education completed his schooling education without any certificate and degree.
As of 2021, Richard Branson’s total net worth is estimated at 5.2 billion USD.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Patrick Bet David – American entrepreneur.
Read the full biography of Melissa Sassine – Australian Makeup Artist
Official Social Sites