Table of Contents
About Rachel Levine
Rachel Levine is a very respected American Doctor who was chosen by Joe Biden as an Assistant Secretary for Health on January 19, 2021.
She is originally from Wakefield, Massachusetts. She was born on October 28, 1957, in the USA. As of 2023, She is 66 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height.
She is serving as the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health. Besides that, she is also a teacher (professor) at the Penn State College of Medicine and is an expert in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Age:||66 years old (2023)|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Net Worth (2023) 💲||In Review|
|Income/Earnings/Salary 💲||In Review|
|Education Qualification 🎓||Graduated|
|School/college 🏫||Belmont Hill School , Harvard College, the Tulane University School of Medicine, and Mount Sinai Medical Center|
|Husband/Wife||Martha Peaslee (div. 2013)|
Facts You Need to Know About Rachel Levine
1. Talking about gender and sexuality, She is a Transgender who grew up in a Jewish family background. if Joe Biden’s selection is confirmed, she would be the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate (legislative functions). She transitioned in 2011.
2. She is married to his former wife/husband Martha Peaslee with whom she divorced in 2013. she has not officially revealed her parents, however, she has two children named David and Dayna.
3. From the very beginning of her childhood days, she was very good at studying. She completed her high school degree at Belmont Hill School in Belmont, Massachusetts.
After that, she successfully graduated with a bachelor’s degree in science from Tulane University School of Medicine and Harvard College. she got her Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) from Tulane University.
4. She didn’t know about anything regarding LGBT or GLBT and Even her religious leader and senior didn’t use to talk about it. she learned everything by herself. later, in Equality Pennsylvania, an LGBT organization, she worked as one of the board members.
5. She believes in god and thinks humanity is the one and only religion of God that’s why she loves giving and sharing. she is very much influenced by Barack Obama’s personality.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Anne JKN
Read the full biography of Desmond Napoles