Who is Rachel Levine?
Rachel Levine is a very respected American Doctor who is chosen by Joe Biden as an Assistant Secretary for Health on January 19, 2021. she originally from Wakefield, Massachusetts. she was born on October 28, 1957, in the USA. As of 2021, she is 63 years old along with 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. she is currently serving as the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health. besides that, she is also a teacher (professor) at the Penn State College of Medicine who is an expert in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
It has truly been an honor to serve the people of Pennsylvania under the leadership of @GovernorTomWolf. He's a tremendous leader with an incredible vision for Pennsylvania, and it has been a highlight of my career to serve in his administration.
— Dr. Rachel Levine (@SecretaryLevine) January 19, 2021
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Age:||63 years old (2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches|
|Net Worth (2021) 💲||In Review|
|Income/Earnings/Salary 💲||In Review|
|Education Qualification 🎓||Graduated|
|School/college 🏫||Belmont Hill School , Harvard College, the Tulane University School of Medicine, and Mount Sinai Medical Center|
|Husband/Wife||Martha Peaslee (div. 2013)|
Facts You Need to Know About Rachel Levine
1. Talking about gender and sexuality, She is a Transgender who is grown up in Jewish family background. if Joe Biden’s selection confirmed, she would be the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate (legislative functions). She transitioned in 2011.
2. She is married to his former wife/husband named Martha Peaslee with whom she divorced in 2013. she has not officially revealed about her parents, however, she has two children named David and Dayna.
3. From the very beginning of her childhood days, she was very good at study. she completed her high school degree from Belmont Hill School in Belmont, Massachusetts. after that, she successfully graduated with a bachelor’s degree of science from Tulane University School of Medicine and Harvard College. she got her Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) from Tulane University.
4. She didn’t know about anything regarding LGBT or GLBT and Even her religious leader and senior didn’t use to talk about it. she learned everything by herself. later, in Equality Pennsylvania, an LGBT organization, she worked as one of the board members.
5. She believes in god and thinks humanity is the one and only religion of God that’s why she loves giving and sharing. she is very much influenced by Barak Obama’s personality.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Anne JKN
Read the full biography of Desmond Napoles