Peng Joon Biography
Peng Joon is a motivational and inspirational business coach. he is an amazing teacher, Dreamer, Infopreneur, entrepreneur, Trainer, Author, Gamer, and recognized as the authority on how to make big money through the internet. he was born on November 9, 1984, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As of 2021, he is 36 years old along with 5 feet and 7 inches tall height.
|Date of birth||November 9, 1984|
|Age||36 years (2021)|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Books||A Money Machine: Make Money Online, Escape The 9-5, And Live an Awesome Life.|
|Girlfriend||he married his girlfreind|
Peng Joon married life and family
Peng Joon is a married guy. after being involved in a love relationship with his girlfriend for many years, they got married and living a very happy life. his wife is so beautiful and very caring. this couple has no children yet. Regarding his family, we don’t have much information about his Sibling, parents, wife, and children. our team is working on it. stay tuned!!
Peng Joon Net worth, salary, Income
Peng Joon launched an online gaming guide “Farmville Secret” In 2009 which generated over US$ 1.3 million in less than 8 months. he used to spend his college days playing online games rather than attending classes. he was suffered $42,200 worth of college debt. just after graduation, he started a job with just a $330 monthly salary. As of 2021, his total net worth is estimated to be roughly around $9 Million.
Peng Joon’s business, books, courses & training
Peng Joon got frustrated by the 9-5 job which made him think out of the box. After Peng Joon made his first million online through selling products in the computer game niche, he decided to teach others how to monetize their knowledge, passion and life experience, both online and offline. so, he published his first book named “A Money Machine: Make Money Online, Escape The 9-5, And Live an Awesome Life” in June 2016.
Today he is dedicated to enabling people to take their knowledge, passion and life experiences, and turning them into a product that is profitable on the Internet. In his seminars, courses, or workshop., he shares his experience, story, idea, and challenges. he gives a very powerful talk about “how to make money online”, “the content multiplier formula”, “million-dollar creation”, and how “peng Joon makes money”.
Peng Joon shared stages with Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and many more. he is very strict when it comes to time. he wants everyone to learn.his seminars, talk, and training are very informative and true to life experience, Direct to the point. peng Joon is working for real and legit.
Peng Joon’s quotes
- Celebrate what you accomplish, but raise the bar each time you succeed.
- two things that will define you. your destination when you have nothing. your attitude when you have everything.
- focus on making things better for others and you get to make yourself better.
- if you have given up on your dreams and you still think about them, there is only one solution: ACTION
- Excellence is when who you equal the best of who you can be.
- our results are a direct reflection of our attitude.
- most people know what to do. most people don’t do what they know.
- When the world doubt, criticize and questions you, don’t justify. Let your actions do the talking.
- do not allow anyone to steal your dreams. learn to stand your ground, safeguard your mind and preserve your energy.
- life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- it’s very hard to beat someone who never quits.
- allow rejection and failure to be your vitamin for success.
- Share your dreams. if you don’t talk about them. they won’t come to life.
- your results in life are based on the choices you make.
- if you want a different result, make a different choice.
he is from Malaysia.
He makes money by paid content, courses, seminars, and workshops.
he sells his Content, book, and Experience.
personal note to peng Joon – Keep the spirit burning and God speed to you and your team! hope we will meet someday and work together.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Mark Zuckerberg
Read the full biography of Justin Bieber
Peng Joon’s Social media