About Nevada Alexander Musk
Nevada Alexander Musk was the first child born to business magnate, founder, and CEO of aerospace manufacturer SpaceX (Space Exploration Technologies Corp.) Elon Musk. He was born in 2002 in Orange County, California, United States. If he was alive and healthy, he would have been 18 years old.
He was fortunate to be welcomed as the eldest child in such an affluent family. Having said that, he said farewell to his parents and this whole world shortly after his birth. His parents just put them in a nap on his back and when they came back to have a look at their newborn baby, he wasn’t responding and respiring. He died due to suffocation and later doctors termed his cause of death to be Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Nevada Alexander Musk Family, Parents, Siblings
His father’s name is Elon Musk who has towered his own state as one of the billionaires in the world and his mother’s name is Justine Wilson who is a Canada-based writer. After two years of Nevada’s sudden death, Elon welcomed his five sons through the in Vitro fertilization process. His five sons include twins in 2004 and triplets in 2006. After his five brothers’ birth, his parents parted their own ways in 2008. Currently, his father is in a relationship with Canadian singer Grimes aka Claire Elise Boucher with whom he has been blessed with a son named X AE A-II.
Biography & Quick Summary
|Name||Nevada Alexander Musk|
|Popularly Known as||first born child of Elon Musk|
|Birth Place||Orange County, California, United States|
|Date of Birth (Birthday) 🎂||2002|
|Father Name||Elon Musk|
|Mother Name||Justine Wilson Musk|
|Brother Name||Griffin Musk, Xavier Musk, Damian Musk, Saxon Musk and Kai Musk.|
Some Facts About Nevada Alexander Musk
1. He was the first grandchild of Errol Musk and Maye Musk.
2. His father has also expressed his interest in music through his rap track RIP Harambe which was launched on March 30, 2019.
3. His mother has written numerous novels including BloodAngel, Lord of Bones, Uninvited, Kiss me deadly: 13 Tales of paranormal love, and many more.
4. His siblings’ names are Griffin Musk, Xavier Musk, Damian Musk, Saxon Musk, and Kai Musk.
5. Elon Musk’s eldest son couldn’t properly say hello to the world that he was taken back to the place where he came from, heaven. If he was alive today, perhaps he might have joined college or any educational institution.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Natalie Biden (Joe Biden’s Granddaughter)
Read the full biography of Ella Emhoff (Kamala harris stepdaughter)