About Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman is a very versatile, popular, respected, and talented Israelis-American Oscar-winning Actress who is best known for her works in movies like Black Swan, Léon, Thor: Love and Thunder, star wars: the phantom menace, Closer, No Strings Attached, Thor, Brothers, The Other Boleyn Girl, Avengers, & more.
Natalie Portman (Born on June 9, 1981, in Jerusalem, Israel) is 40 years old with around 5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 m) tall in height. As of 2022, Natalie Portman’s estimated net worth is $100 million.
Natalie Portman studied Psychology and Graduated from Harvard College in the year 2003. Besides that, She attended Jewish elementary school, the Solomon Schechter Day School, and The Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Camp.
Marriage Relationship & Kids
Her husband’s name is Benjamin Millepied with whom she got married in the year 2012. Her husband, Benjamin is a very talented French choreographer. They have a daughter named Amalia Millepied and a son named Aleph Portman-Millepied.
Did You Know?
- At the age of 11, Natalie Portman started as a model but later found passion in Acting.
- Apart from acting and modeling, she is well trained and very good ballet, jazz, and tap dancer.
- She has more than 7.5m followers on his Instagram account @natalieportman.
- She has no siblings and is only child of her lovely parents.
- As of writing, She lives in New York.
- Her father is Gynecologist and her mother is a talent agent.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Country||Israel & USA|
|Profession||Israelis and Actress|
|Net Worth (2022)||$100 million|
|Age||40 years old (2022)|
|Husband Name||Benjamin Millepied|
|Parents||Avner Hershlag (Dad) and Shelley Stevens (Mom)|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Abbie Gayle
Read the full biography of Marisela Zumbado