About Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi is an Indian Politician who is best known for being the current Indian Prime Minister and the former chief minister of Gujarat. He was born on September 17, 1950, in Vadnagar, Bombay State, now part of Gujarat, India. As of 2021, he is 71 years old with 5 feet 7 inches tall in height.
After his association with Bharatiya Janata Party, he played an important role in making Atal Bihari Vajpayee Government in early 2000 and since then was serving as Chief Minister of Gujarat before being elected as the Indian Prime Minister in 2015.
Educational qualification background
After completing high school education, Narendra Modi discontinued his studies however he received a Bachelor Of Arts degree in Political Science at the University Of Delhi and graduated with a third class in 1978. He also received a master’s degree in Political Science from Gujarat University in 1983.
Narendra Modi Family, Parents, & Siblings
Narendra Modi was born in a Gujarati Family and his father Damodardas Mulchand Modi was a tea seller. His parents raised him along with his five siblings and he is the third of the six children of his parents. His parents wanted him to be settled with a marriage and a business but he wanted to be a social server and went in search of enlightenment. He is still very close to his mother and often visits her to take blessings on special occasions.
Income, Earnings, & Net Worth (2021)
Narendra Modi states that he has only a few lakhs as his total Net Worth that too are the allowances and salaries payments. In recent times, many opposition parties and International Media have addressed that his government has directly been supporting Corruption and irregular administration which raises doubt of his hiding his assets. Most parts of his life were spent on ashrams and public organizations so people believe his story of being a white political personality.
As of 2021, his net worth is said to be around INR 2.5 crore. He is alleged to disbalance the status of the Indian Economy and the income of the average Indian after he introduced new notes of 500 and 2000 in accord to trap the black money. Economists say that the move was simply disastrous and data shown by Indian Reserve Bank states 99.4% of the currency is back to the system.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Date of Birth||17 September 1950|
|Age||71 years old (2021)|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Who is he ?||14th Prime Minister of India|
|Wife||Jashodaben Narendrabhai Modi|
|Formal Education||12th cleared|
|Informal Education||Master of Arts in political science |
|Residence||Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi, India|
|University||University of Delhi, Gujarat University|
|Books||(In The Struggles of Gujarat), Jyotipunj Etc|
|Facts||He is a pure vegetarian|
|Personality||Introvert & Leader|
|Awards||Best Chief Minister,fDi Personality of the Year ETC|
|Sister||Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi|
|Total Net worth or Property||2.8 crore (2021)|
|Film||"PM Narendra Modi" directed by Omung Kumar|
|Political Party Name||Bharatiya Janata Party|
Narendra Modi Other Quick Information
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Body measurements: N/A
Father Name: N/A
Mother Name: N/A
Brother Name: N/A
Sister Name: N/A
Marital status: Married
Relationship status: Estranged
Son Name: N/A
Daughter Name: N/A
Facebook Account: YES
Instagram Account: YES
Twitter Account: YES
Movies & Tv-series: N/A
Tiktok username: N/A
Some facts about Narendra Modi
- He was involved in helping his dad to sell tea in his early childhood.
- He left his home after completing his high school due to his child’s marriage to his wife, Jashodaben.
- He was appointed as chief minister of Gujarat in 2001.
- His government was very badly hammered after the 2002 Gujarat Riots.
- No evidence was found against Modi in person as a result there were no legal actions taken by the Supreme Court against Modi.
- He is heavily criticized for no improvement in health care and education in Gujarat.
- His political career started during the 1975 Emergency and soon he was appointed as General Secretary of the Gujarat Lok Sabha Samiti in 1977.
- He helped to organize Lal Advani’s Ram Rath Yatra in 1990.
- His election campaign in 2015 was supported by Oxford Students who build the slogan “Ab Kii Bar Modi Sarkar”
- His chief campaigner for the 2019 Election was Amit Shah.
- He was initially the center of the attention of international media for the reasons of promoting business but now his government is alleged to be biased against Communalism.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Donald Trump
Official Social Sites