Who is Miya Ponsetto? What is her age & Height?
Miya Taylor Ponsetto is a student of Simi High School Valley who accused a teenage boy of stealing her iPhone without any proof. She is a 22 years old girl who was arrested twice in 2020 before this case. There is no access to her personal information. Her height is not mentioned in the public domain. Even her Instagram account is private. She was identified as tackling a black teen in the New York City Hotel. Soho Karen had checked out from that hotel on December 26. Miya Ponsetto dragged 14 years teenager Kenyon Harrold Jr. and lunged at him holding his waist to see the phone.
Biograpy & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full Real Name||Miya Taylor Ponsetto|
|Popularly Known as||SoHo Karen|
|Age||22 Years old (2021)|
|Education Qualification 🎓||High School Graduate|
|School/college 🏫||Simi Valley High School|
|Relationship Status ❤||Engaged|
Some facts about Miya Ponsetto (SoHo Karen)
1. Miya Taylor Ponsetto is criticized due to her offensive behaviors towards a teenage child who was just there in the Hotels lobby for Brunch with his Dad. There is a statement out from her lawyer that Miya gets an anxiety attack often. She was depressed because she thought she lost the phone in which there were family photographers who were taken during Christmas time.
2. Miya has been arrested twice. She was arrested previously in Beverly Hills for being drunk in a public place. Her mother was also arrested during that incident. She was charged on September 1 in West Los Angeles by the California Highway Patrol DUI while her driving license was suspended as he didn’t obey traffic lanes.
3. Miya Ponsetto said she was the victim and was assaulted in a phone interview with CNN. She says I’m concerned about the fact of facing charges and public outrage. She says I am not racist and I always try to do things that are right.
4. Ponsetto has not been charged yet. While NYPD says Ponsetto could face the charges including harassment, assault, and grand larceny, the Chief NYPD detective stated at the press briefing according to the New York Post.
5. Ponsetto might have done all this for a publicity stunt. That might be a reason. But nobody knows, Junior Harrold Mother says her phone was magically returned by an Uber driver just after a few minutes. Harrold Jr. Mother says her son is in emotional trauma and faced a traumatic situation.
(News Update: 1/5/2021)
Read more to learn more
Full biography of Nick Chubb