Table of Contents
About Mike Michalowicz
Mike Michalowicz is a very inspiring, talented, and popular American Columnist, Entrepreneur, and Author.
Mike (Born on September 19, 1970, in Boonton, New Jersey, USA) is 53 years old with around 5 feet and 11 inches tall in height. As of writing, Mike’s net worth is roughly between $1 million to $5 million.
Mike studied at Boonton High School. In the year 1993, He graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Virginia Tech (Pamplin College of Business), majoring in finance and the other in management science.
Did You Know?
- In the year 1996, Mike Michalowicz founded Olmec Systems and sold it in 2003. Later, In the year 2003, co-founded a computer forensic firm, later, It was later acquired by Robert Half International.
- Along with Prosper Group, He runs more than 10 businesses.
- He has written and published more than eight business books.
- Previously, He worked as a business columnist for The Wall Street Journal.
- He hosted the reality TV program called Bailout!.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Businessman & Author|
|Net Worth (2023)||$1 million to $5 million (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||53 years old (2023)|
|Wife’s Name||His wife’s name is Krista Michalowicz.|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
|How to contact him?||Contact: +1 888-244-2843 and Email – [email protected]|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Adarsh Singh
Read the full biography of Raphael Gomes
Social media presence
His official Instagram has more than 21.5K followers.
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/mikemichalowicz/