Table of Contents
About Mark Mateschitz
Mark (Marc) Mateschitz is a talented and very professional Austrian Formula One car racer and a business personality. He is best known for being the one and only son of Australian Billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz who is the co-founder, CEO, and owner of the Red Bull energy drink company.
At the time of writing this article, Mark Mateschitz is 29 years old with around 6 feet and 3 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Mark (Marc) has a total net worth of around $2 billion and his father Dietrich Mateschitz is worth more than $25.4 billion.
Did You Know?
- Mark Mateschitz’s mother’s name is Anita Gerhardter.
- His father owns 49% and Chalerm Yoovidhya owns 51% of the Red Bull company.
- At the time of writing this article, He is managing Thalheimer Heilwasser GmbH Brauerei which is owned by his father.
- He is also very active in the real estate business and investments.
- He is the board director of a not-for-profit spinal cord research foundation named Wings for Life which was founded in the year 2004.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Car Racer & Businessman|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $2 billion|
|Age||29 years old (2023)|
|Wife & Children||N/A|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Danica Patrick
Read the full biography of Paige Fitzgerald