Table of Contents
About Liz (Kim Ji Won)
Liz (리즈) whose full real name is Kim Ji Won is a very beautiful, talented, and popular South Korean Singer and dancer. She is best known for being one of the members of the musical girl group named IVE from South Korea. In the IVE group, officially joined on December 1, 2021.
Liz (IVE) (Kim Ji Won) (Born on November 21, 2004, in Jeju-do, South Korea) is 19 years old with around 5 feet and 6 inches tall in height. At the age of 16 years old, She moved to Seoul for better opportunities. As of 2023, Liz (Kim Ji Won)’s net worth is roughly between $500,000 to $1.5 million.
Talking about formal academics, Liz (Kim Ji Won) studied at Halla Elementary School and Unbuk Middle School. Following higher education, She attended Cheongdam High School.
Some sources state that she dropped out of high school. Along with regular classes and study, She was very acting in sports and even She was awarded an excellence sports award.
Did You Know?
- During her early school days, She used to live with her grandparents.
- As she is originally from Jeju, She can speak Jeju’s local language.
- Liz (Kim Ji Won) has a younger brother who is two years younger than her.
- When she was young, She wanted to become a professional pianist.
- She gets very nervous ordering food in restaurants/hotels.
- She was just sixteen years old when she became one of the members of IVE officially.
- She is the 2nd youngest member of the IVE group.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full real name||Kim Ji Won|
|Profession||Singer & Dancer|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $500,000 to $1.5 million|
|Age||19 years old (2023)|
|Boyfriend and Relationship Status||Details not available|
|Parents & Siblings||IN Review|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Naoi Rei (IVE)
Read the full biography of Gaeul (Kim Ga Eul) (IVE)