Lewis Howes Biography
Lewis Howes is an American entrepreneur and motivational speaker who is a New York Times bestselling author and former pro athlete. he is a host and founder of his own podcast named “School of Greatness” and have a top 100 podcast in the world. among many, some of the renowned and successful peoples who are invited in this show are Tony Robbins, Daymond John, Barbara Corcoran, and Tim Ferriss.
Lewis was born on March 16, 1983, in Delaware, The United States. currently, he lives in sunny Los Angeles, California. As of 2021, he is 37 years old along with 6 feet and 4 inches tall height.
|Birthplace||Delaware, The United States|
|Date of birth||March 16, 1983|
|Age||37 years (2021)|
|Height||6 feet and 4 inches|
|Sisters||Katherine Howes and Heidi Howes|
|Net Worth||$10 million (2021)|
|Lives in||Sunny Los Angeles, California.|
Lewis Howes Family, wife, & Girlfriend
Talking about Lewis Howes’s family member and parents, His father and mother got divorced. he has two sisters named “Katherine Howes and Heidi Howes” and a brother named “Christian Howes”.
Lewis Howes has been in a relationship with a TV host and a model named “Yanet Garcia“. they have been in a relationship for many years. however, they are not married and have no children yet. Lewis’s girlfriend is a very beautiful, talented, and inspiring kind of person.
Lewis Howes Net Worth & Business
As of 2021, Lewis Howes’s total net worth is estimated to be roughly around $10 million. he earns the majority of his wealth through online media company, speaking all over the world as a motivational speaker and investing. Apart from all that, he also generates extra income from his business. he does business by producing and selling his paid courses blog, podcast, books, tutorial, seminars, and many more. In 2015, he was included in Forbes as one of the best inspiring entrepreneurs who earned $1M in just 2 Years.
Lewis Howes’s books
- LinkedWorking (2009)
- The School of Greatness (2015)
- The Mask of Masculinity (2017)
Lewis Howes’s Education & other information
Lewis Howes was not good at study but found a football game to express his emotions. he completed his primary and secondary education from “Principia College“. he had family problems and lots of misunderstanding with each other. his parents wish that he were dead.
Due to a broken wrist, Lewis Howes had to quit football. just after football career ended, he stayed jobless for almost a year trying to start an online business. he invented or founded a multi-millionaire dollar online media company.
after being famous, he started own podcast named “School of Greatness”.
In his seminars, talks, and articles he mainly covers a topic related to life, education, motivation, personal development, relationship, fitness, greatness, goal, habits, jobs, disability, etc
Lewis Howes Some Facts
- His parents got divorced.
- his brother had jailed for 4 years.
- when he was just 5 years old, he was sexually abused by a man.
- he didn’t know who he was without sports.
Lewis Howes’s Some Famous Quotes
- You become what you envision yourself being.
- Vulnerability creates connection and makes us more likable and relatable than ever.
- The world makes room for passionate people.
- Fill our minds with good and surround yourself with people who lift you up.
- Get clear on what you want, then find the people to support you to get it.
- Greatness is living life outside of your comfort zone.
- the greatest gift you can give yourself is education and growth.
- if your vision doesn’t make you jump out of bed in the morning, you need a new vision.
- if we have a mask on, we are never able to get into full flow in our lives.
- Your life will never improve unless you start making daily improvements.
- You don’t need to be perfect to inspire others. let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- never stop giving your best.
- Greatness is a lot of small things done well every day.
- Don’t let small beliefs hold you back from big dreams.
- Everyone can benefit from seeing smart marketing.
- Live your truth, find an epic team, take massive action and the result will come.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Jay Shetty
Read the full biography of Tom Bilyeu
Lewis Howes official social sites