Table of Contents
About Kate Rooney
Kate Rooney is a very talented, popular, beautiful, and versatile American Reporter & Journalist who is very famous for his works on CNBC. her field of interest is finance, Fintech, crypto, business, payments, and venture capital.
In the year 2015, As a news associate, She joined CNBC. She hasn’t disclosed her date of birth and exact age. However, as per our research team, Kate must be in her mid/late 30s with around 5 feet and 5 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Kate Rooney’s total net worth is roughly $300,000.
Talking about her educational background, In the year 2009, Kate joined Boston College and completed Bachelor’s degree major in Communication and Media Studies. After that, In the year 2014, She got enrolled at Northwestern University where she graduated with a master’s degree major in Journalism.
Did You Know?
- Kate Rooney is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Kevin Gordon.
- There are other celebrities with the same name like British athletes and American Instagram stars. Alert, don’t be confused.
- She did an Internship as a News personality at Bloomberg LP
- Previously, She worked as a General Assignment Reporter at The Argentina Independent
- She also worked as a reporter at The Medill News Service.
- Besides English, She can speak Spanish fluently.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Residence||San Francisco Bay Area|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $300K|
|Height||Roughly 5′ 5”|
|Husband’s Name||Kevin Gordon|
|Parents & Siblings||In review|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Malika Andrews
Read the full biography of Ashley Brewer
Official Social Sites
She has more than 39.1K Followers on her Twitter account (Kr00ney)
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Kr00ney