Who was Jonas Neubauer? What was his cause of death?
Jonas Neubauer was an American Tetris player. He was 7 times the winner of the Classic Tetris World Championship. He has been playing this game since he was 9 and had bought it with his own allowance money. He was born on November 21, 1981, in Los Angeles, California, USA. at the time of his death, He was 39 years of age. He was a brilliant, fastest, and competitive Tetris player. He was died at the early age of 39 due to a medical emergency on 4th January 2021.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Age||39 years old (at the time of his death)|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Date of Birth (Birthday) 🎂||November 21, 1981|
|Date of Death (Deathday)||4th January 2021|
|Mother Name||Sharry Neubauer |
|Brother Name||Jason and Justin|
|Relationship Status ❤||Engaged|
|Wife Name||Heather Ito|
Some Facts about Jonas Neubauer
1. Jonas Neubauer initially started to play Tetris on his uncle’s Macintosh computer. He felt competitive the first time while he was playing with his father. In 2006, he made a record of max out game (999,999 points) and after 2 years he posted the first recording.
2. He was married to Heather Ito and she is also World Champion in her own right as she won Dr. Mario Championship in 2018. He has no children. But he has two siblings Jason and Justin. His mother Sharry Neubauer lives with 6 nephews of him including them.
3. He defeated Harry Hong in the final of the Classic Tetris World Championship in 2010. He continued winning in 2011,2012, and 2013 but was defeated by Harry Hong in 2014. Then, in 2018 he loses against 16- year old Joseph Saelee.
4. Neubauer set the world record for the fastest time to score 300,000 points in 1 minute 57 seconds accidentally while he was practicing in 2018. Then after a few months, he has set a high score world record of 1,245,200 points.
5. Unfortunately on January 4, 2021, he died which was released by his wife Heather posting on Twitter.
Read more to learn more