Table of Contents
About Johanna Quaas
Johanna Quaas is a very inspiring and very respected German gymnast who is best known for being the oldest active competitive gymnast. At the age of 86, She was officially certified by Guinness World Records on 12 April 2012. She is still alive and active in sports activities.
Johanna Quaas (Born on November 20, 1925, in Hohenmölsen, Germany) is 97 years old with around 5 feet and 2 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Johanna’s net worth is roughly $300,000.
Johanna Quaas Husband & Children
In the year 1963, Johanna married her husband’s named Gerhard Quaas. Her husband died at the age of 83, in the year 2016. She is a mother of three children. As of writing, She has 4 grandkids and 2 great-grandkids.
Did You Know?
- Johanna was just 10 years old when she made her debut in a gymnastics competition.
- At the age of 11 years old, Johanna worked as a social service worker for World War II victims.
- Johanna studied at the University of Halle.
- After a long gap, She came back to active gymnastics in year 19.
- Her Quote “Maybe the day I stop doing gymnastics is the day I die.”
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $300K|
|Age||97 years old (2023)|
|Husband’s Name||Gerhard Quaas|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Sarah Voss
Read the full biography of Sunisa Lee
Sociam Media Presence
Her Instagram (johannaquaas) has more than 4,033 followers and over 9.8K followers.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/johannaquaas/