Table of Contents
About JoeBen Bevirt
JoeBen Bevirt is a very inspiring and popular American serial entrepreneur. He is best known for being the founder and CEO of Joby Aviation.
As of writing, His company, Joby Aviation is working to deliver and optimize an air taxi service that is faster and 100 times quieter than a helicopter.
As of 2023, JoeBen Bevirt he is 49 years old with around 6 feet and 0 inches tall in height. His net worth is roughly between $200 million to $500 million.
In the year 1991, JoeBen Bevirt completed his high school degree from Santa Cruz High School. After that, he enrolled at The University of California, where he completed his bachelor’s degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1995.
Following higher education, He joined Stanford University and graduated with a master’s degree majoring in Mechanical Engineering Design in the year 1997.
Did You Know?
- JoeBen Bevirt was born to his lovely parents, Paula Fry (mother) and Ron Bevirt (father).
- His beautiful wife’s name is Jenny. They have four children.
- During his high school days, He built a full-suspension mountain bike.
- He was one of the co-founders of Velocity11 which was founded in the year 1999 to develop robotic laboratory systems.
- In the year 2007, Velocity11 was acquired by Agilent Technologies.
- In the year 2009, JoeBen founded Joby Aviation.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||$200 million to $500 million (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||49 years old (2023)|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Eli Unique
Read the full biography of Nate Bargatze
Social Media Presence
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/joebenbevirt/
Twitter = https://twitter.com/joeben?