Jaydyn Carr is a 10 years old kid from San Antonio, Texas, USA who was a former stockholder of a GameStop (GME).
Because of a group of investors on Reddit, the stock price of GameStop (GME) has risen more than 1,500%. smartly, with the help of her mother, he sold out his all 10 shares at $350 each and cashed in, making around US$3,200.
It was Jayden’s first experience in the stock market. In the future, he is planning to buy the shares of the online game company, Microsoft and Roblox, as they are planning and preparing for its initial public offering (IPO).
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Age||10 years old|
|Mother Name||Nina Carr|
|Education Qualification||MIddle school student|
Facts You Need to Know About Jaydyn Carr
1. with that US$3,200, he separated $1000 for the share market and the remaining amount in his regular deposit saving account.
2. His father died in 2014, his mother named Nina Carr wants to teach her son about investment, business, and money management. and for your kind info, Jayden’s mother Nina Carr is the one who gifted him 10 shares of GameStop (GME) in 2019 as a Kwanzaa present.
3. His mother Nina Carr bought him shares of GameStop (GME) because Jaydyn loves video games very much.
4. Mom like Nina Carr is the inspiration and motivation who wants a really better future for their kids. no matter what your education qualification, but should create an environment where your kids start to think about money management. Nina Carr, You are a hero.
5. Currently. Jaydyn Carr is a middle school student who is very good at study too. his favorite subject is math and art who loves to solve problems in anyways.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of David Bullock
Read the full biography of Robert Kiyosaki