Jay Shetty Biography
Jay Shetty is an Indian British Huffington Post featured Vlogger, motivational philosopher, keynote speaker, urban monk, Internet personality, and motivational speaker.
Jay was born on September 6, 1987, in London, United Kingdom. but his ethnicity or origin is Indian. As of 2021, he is 33 years old along with 5 feet and 11 inches tall height. He is the creator of Invisible World, short film series on YouTube, and coach to several corporations including Accenture, Nasdaq, Bank of England, and EY.
|Birth Place||London, United Kingdom|
|Date of birth||September 6, 1987|
|Age||33 years (2021)|
|Book||Think Like a Monk|
|School||Queen Elizabeth's School, Barnet|
|Qualification||1st class BSc (Hons) Degree in Behavioral Science|
|Graduated from||Cass Business School at the University of London.|
|Net worth||Around $3 million (2021)|
Jay Shetty wife, education & Family
Jay Shetty completed his schooling education from Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet. after that, he went to Cass Business School at the University of London and graduated 1st class BSc (Hons) Degree in Behavioral Science. just after his graduation, At the age of 22, he went to live as a monk across India and Europe.
after spending almost about 2 or 3 years as a monk, Jay Shetty moved back in with his parents in London with no money. his father and mother were amazed by his spiritual changes. as per our research, we didn’t find any further information about his siblings and about his family members.
Jay Shetty’s wife’s name is Radhi Devlukia-Shetty. they got married in 2016. As of 2021, Radhi Devlukia-Shetty is just 29 years old. till now, they have no children.
Jay Shetty’s Net worth & Earnings (2021)
Jay Shetty’s main source of income is video include relationships, wellness, mental health, and purpose of life. apart from that, he earns through motivational speech, life lessons, seminars, paid online courses, podcasts, books, articles, and app. he provides the best services at reasonable fees or prices. As of 2021, his total net worth is estimated to be roughly around $3 million. Shetty was included on Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe in 2017. he is one of the most respected social media influencers.
Jay Shetty‘s Other Information
Jay Shetty has published his own Self-help book named “Think Like a Monk“. this book is all about a meaningful life. the main reason people get attracted to him is his eyes. it’s unique and different from others. he had great talk show inviting Russell Simmons, Deepak Chopra, and Tim Ferriss. Jay Shetty has been invited to keynote at leading companies including Google, L’Oreal, Facebook, Coca Cola, HSBC, EY, Microsoft and Accenture. he gives a talk on various subjects like a relationship, leadership, job, digital marketing, life, about love, drugs, diet, degree, confidence, exam, falling in love, interview, long-distance relationship, habit, student, etc.
Jay Shetty‘s some facts
- He used to be a monk.
- After meeting a monk when he was 18, Jay started redefining success for himself.
- Until the age of 14, he used to be shy
- At 22 he went to live as a monk across India and Europe.
- Jay meditated for 4-8 hours a day.
Jay Shetty Awards
- Guardian Rising Star Bronze Award
- Asian Professional Awards Nominee
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Nominee
- No1 Social Media Influencer in Accenture Globally
Jay Shetty‘s Quotes, thoughts, sayings
- If you don’t sacrifice for what you want. what you want becomes the sacrifice.
- the best lesson I have learned in life came from the worst feelings I ever felt in life.
- canceling plans to read is ok. skipping a party for the dym is ok. staying home to cook is ok. let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.
- If we never learn to be alone, we will always feel lonely.
- Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- thin about what you can do right now, not what you wish had done before.
- you don’t know what’ts you need in your life until you figure out who you are.
- We are meant to love people and use things but today we use people and love things.
- everyone has a different clock, wait for your time.
- Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges, embrace new chances, at happiness.
- love doesn’t hurt. people who don’t know how to love, hurt.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Peng Joon
Jay Shetty‘s Contacts and official social sites