Table of Contents
About Iman Gadzhi
Iman Gadzhi is a very inspiring and popular Russian-British entrepreneur, digital marketer, and businessman. He is very popular for his money-making videos. He is best known for being the founder and owner of IAG Media and GrowYourAgency.
Iman Gadzhi (Born on January 3, 2000, in Dagestanskiye Ogni, South Russia) is 23 years old with around 5 feet and 11 inches tall in height.
Currently, He lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. At the age of 18 years old, He had already made $1 Million. As of 2023, Iman’s total net worth is roughly $30 million.
Did You Know?
- His biological dad was an alcoholic.
- His mother married a rich man and they all moved to Britain.
- Due to some problem, His mom and his stepdad were also separated.
- At the age of just 14 years old, He felt his responsibility to the taker of his mom. That’s the point from where he started doing different businesses.
- In his childhood years, He wanted to become a famous football player.
- He was raised by his grandmom and a single mother.
- His main goal is to change or update the education system.
- He was 15 years old when he started his first business (buying and selling Instagram accounts).
- Talking about a love relationship, He was in a romantic love relationship with a girl named Natasha.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Entrepreneur & Digital Marketer|
|Country||Russia, England, Dubai|
|Net Worth (2023)||$30 million|
|Age||23 years old (2023)|
|Birth Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn|
|Girlfriend Name||Natasha (ex)|
|Father & Mother’s Name||N/A|
|Educational Qualification||high school dropout.|
|Contact – [email protected]|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Adam Danyal
Read the full biography of Jesy Nelson
Social Media Presence
His Twitter account (GadzhiIman) has more than 69.8K Followers, More than 266K followers on his Instagram (imangadzhi), and more than 757K subscribers on his youtube channel.
Twitter = https://twitter.com/GadzhiIman
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/imangadzhi/?