About Harry Brant
Harry Brant was a very handsome, talented, and popular American socialite and a model who was best known for being the son of a billionaire businessman Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour.
He was born on August 3, 1996, in Connecticut, USA. At the time of his death, he was 24 years old with 6 feet and 2 inches tall in height.
what was the cause of his death? well, on January 19, 2021, USA. he was died because of an accidental prescription drug overdose which was confirmed by his parents and officially reported by The New York Times.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Age||24 years old (at the time of his death)|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches|
|Date of Birth (Birthday) 🎂||August 3, 1996|
|Net Worth 💲||$50 million USD|
|Father Name||Peter Brant|
|Mother Name||Stephanie Seymour|
|Brothers Name||Peter Brant II and Dylan (half brother)|
|Sister Name||Lily Margaret|
|Relationship Status ❤||YES|
|Girlfriend Name||cat mcneil|
Facts You Need to Know About Harry Brant
1. His father, Peter Mark Brant, Sr is an American industrialist who married Harry Brant’s mom, Stephanie Seymour in 1995. before Stephanie, Peter married his first wife named Sandra Brant (m. 1969–1995). Similarly, before Peter, Harry Brant’s mother, Stephanie Seymour was married to Tommy Andrews (m. 1989–1990)
2. According to his siblings, He was not just a good son but a very inspiring and loving brother, he was more than just a brother but a very very good friend.
3. From the very beginning of his childhood days, he had a keen interest in a creative field, modeling, and entrepreneurship. he was about to start his own business startup.
4. He has a sister named Lily Margaret and a brother named Peter Brant II. Apart from that, he has a half-brother named Dylan from his mother’s previous marriage. besides all that, he has extra 4 siblings from his father’s previous marriage.
5. Talking about Harry Brant’s relationship, he was in romantic love affairs with a girl named cat Mcneil (a name used in Instagram)
6. As he loves modeling, he was associated with a modeling agency in New York City named “The Lions”. He was a very good friend of a very beautiful, talented, and popular Portuguese model, Sara Sampaio.
7. Personally, He didn’t like to promote or disclose in media his philanthropy works. directly or indirectly, he was very active in donations, charity, and other kinds of social works.
8. Talking about his wealth, he never revealed his income, assets, and other financial reports to the media. however, looking at his lifestyle and parents, at the time of his death, he was probably owned a net worth of around $50 million USD.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Kameron Westcott
Read the full biography of Onice Flores