Table of Contents
About Grace Helbig
Grace Helbig is a very beautiful, versatile, self-motivated, and talented American Comedian, Author, Actress, Entrepreneur, Host, TV personality, and Social Media star.
Grace Helbig (Born on September 27, 1985, in Woodbury, New Jersey, USA) is 38 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. She lives in Los Angeles. Grace Helbig’s estimated net worth is $6 million, As of 2023. She is also the Co-owner of @thehighballhouse.
Social Media Presence
Grace Helbig has more than 150K followers on her Facebook page, over 1.1M Followers on her Twitter account @gracehelbig, over 2.63M subscribers on her YouTube channel, and over 1.4m followers on her Instagram account (gracehelbig). She started uploading videos in 2008. her first YouTube web series is Bedtime Stories.
Grace Helbig was born to very inspiring and lovely parents, Theresa McGinnis (Mother) and John Helbig (Father). She has two brothers including a younger brother named Timothy Helbig and an older brother named John Helbig.
Grace Helbig did her schooling education at Gateway Regional High School in Woodbury Heights. She was mostly into sports during her schooling days. She was a very famous track star.
After her high school degree, she enrolled at Ramapo’s School of Contemporary Arts from where she finished her bachelor’s degree in Arts majoring in Digital Filmmaking.
Relationship & Boyfriend
Grace Helbig started a romantic love relationship with her boyfriend Elliott Morgan (Elliott Christopher Morgan) who is a professional American Comedian & actor.
After 2 years of togetherness, They got engaged on February 28, 2021. Previously, she dated Brooks Wheelan and Chester See.
- Grace’s Guide: The Art of Pretending to Be a Grown-up
- Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It
- Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig
- This Might Get Weird
- Streamy Awards for Best Podcast 2018 (Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig)
- Shorty Awards for Best Web Series 2019 (This Might Get)
- Streamy Awards for Best Brand Campaign 2016 (Writing With Grace)
- Streamy Awards for Best Collaboration (Epic Rap Battles of History)
- Webby Awards for Best First Person – People’s Voice 2014 (it’sGrace)
- Streamy Awards for Best Audience Choice Personality of the Year 2013
- Streamy Awards for Best First-Person Series 2013 (DailyGrace)
- IAWTV Awards for Best Hosted (Taped) Web Series 2013 (DailyGrace)
- IAWTV Awards for Best Host (Taped) 2013- DailyGrace
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Comedian, Author, Actress, & Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth (2023)||$6 million (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||38 years old (2023)|
|Martial Status||Unmarried but engaged (As of writing,)|
|Husband & Children||N/A|
|Brother Name||Timothy Helbig and John Helbig|
|Mother’s Name||Theresa McGinnis|
|Father’s Name||John Helbig|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Jimmy o Yang
Read the full biography of Drew Talbert