About Gina Alice Redlinger (Lang Lang’s Wife)
Gina Alice Redlinger is a very talented and professional Korean-german Pianist who became even more popular and noticed by mass people from all around the world, after marriage with her long-term boyfriend, now husband named Lang Lang. Lang Lang is also an internationally renowned Chinese Pianist.
Gina Alice was born on August 22, 1994, in Wiesbaden, Germany. As of 2022, Gina is 27 years old with around 5 feet and 7 inches tall height. She is 12 years younger than her husband, Lang Lang.
Did You Know?
- Gina Alice can speak altogether Five languages, They are German, Korean, English, Chinese, and French.
- She made her debut album named ‘Wonderworld’.
- They married in the year 2019 and gave birth to a baby in the year 2021.
- She has over 80.9k followers on her Instagram account @ginaalicepiano.
- She completed formal education attending The University of Music and Performing Arts and the Hamburg University of Music.
- At the age of Four, She started learning to play musical instruments.
- She began her stage performance when she was just 7 years old.
- From her mother’s side, She is of Korean heritage.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Name||Gina Alice Redlinger|
|Country||Korea & Germany|
|Net Worth (2022)||Roughly more than $300K|
|Age||27 years old (2022)|
|Height||Roughly 5′ 7”|
|Husband/Boyfriend Name||Lang Lang|
|Parents & Siblings||IN Review|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in Music|
|Engagement Ring Picture & Price||N/A|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Kylee Renee
Read the full biography of Ronnie Radke