Table of Contents
About Gabby kanizay
Gabby kanizay is a very beautiful and inspiring Australian girl who is very best known for being the youngest Australian girl to reach the summit of Mt Everest and Lhotse in the year 2022. She is a Mountaineer and also a Motivational Speaker. On May 14th, 2022, Saturday at 4:45 am, She reached the top of the summit of Mt. Everest, She was exactly 19 years and 68 days.
As of writing this article, Gabby Kanizay is 19 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. She is originally from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Gabby is the fourth-youngest woman to climb Mt. Everest and the Youngest woman reach to the summit Cho Oyu (8,201mts). It takes her 24hrs to complete 2 mountains.
Did You Know?
- Gabby Kanizay set her goal to climb Mount Everest when she was just 14 years old.
- Before starting her journey to climb Everest, She was trained for 4 years.
- Her mother worked as a trainer for the complete 4 years.
- An American girl named Jordan Romero is the youngest person to climb Mount Everest, She was 13 years old at that time.
- She worked at Brighton Grocer as a part-time Store Assistant
- She also worked as a part-time Waitress at The Allegro Restaurant, later Omri Restaurant (Brighton).
- Gabby Studied at Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak and completed her high school level education at The Caulfield Grammar School.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Mountaineer and also Motivational Speaker|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly more than $100K|
|Age||19 years old (2023)|
|Educational Qualification||High school Completed|
|Center of Interest (Skills)||Public Speaking, Communication, and Media Relations|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Nims Purja (Nimsdai)
Read the full biography of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa
Official Social Sites
website – http://gabbykanizay.com/
Her Instagram (gabbykanizay) has more than 1,568 followers
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gabbykanizay/