About Elon Musk
Elon Musk is an International American-Candaina-African Businessman. his full real name is Elon Reeve Musk FRS. basically, he is a professional engineer, industrial designer, technology entrepreneur, and philanthropist. he was born on June 28, 1971, in Pretoria, South Africa. he keeps moving from one country to another country from time to time. As of 2022, Elon is 51 years old with around 6 feet and 2 inches tall in height.
Elon Musk completed his formal education attending various schools and colleges including the University of Pretoria, Queen’s University, and the University of Pennsylvania. after all that, he graduated bachelor’s degree in economics from the Wharton School. just after that, from the College of Arts and Sciences, he earned a bachelor’s degree in physics. then he enrolled at Stanford University in 1995 for Ph.D., but he dropped out there.
Family, Parents, & Siblings
Elon Musk was born and raised by lovely parents. his father’s name is Errol Musk and his mother’s name is Maye Musk. he has a very supportive and caring brother and sister. his brother’s name is Kimbal Musk and his mother’s name is Tosca Musk. he thanks God for having such lovely and inspiring parents and siblings. from the very beginning of his childhood days, he had a keen interest in technology and business.
Elon Musk Wife and Children
Elon Musk is so handsome and very smart at the same time. he had been in romantic love affairs with many women including his ex-wives Talulah Riley (m. 2010–2016), and Justine Musk (m. 2000–2008). He also dated a Canadian singer named Claire Boucher who is popularly known as Grimes. Elon Musk has altogether 9 children named Alexander Musk, Damian Musk, Griffin Musk, Xavier Musk, Saxon Musk, Kai Musk, X Æ A-12 Musk, and 2 more.
As of writing this article, He is dating a woman named Shivon Zilis with whom he has twin babies born in November 2021.
Earnings, Income, & Net Worth (2022)
How much money does Elon Musk make? He is a Billionaire, he earns a very big amount of money in just a second. How did musk make his money? well, the majority of his income comes from his own business and investments in different companies. he has a very big fan following on social media sites. he has more than 33.8 million followers on Twitter. Talking about his wealth, As of 2022, Elon Musk’s total net worth is roughly $93.9 billion.
Elon Musk Biography & WIki Quick Summary
Name: Elon Musk
Country: Africa, Canada, & America
Nationality: African, Canadian, & American
Profession: engineer, industrial designer, technology entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
Age: 51 years old (2022)
Height: 6 feet and 2 inches
Birth Place: Pretoria, South Africa
Date of Birth (Birthday): June 28, 1971
Net Worth (2022): 93.9 billion USD (2022)
Education Qualification: Master Graduate
Father Name: Errol Musk
Mother Name: Maye Musk
Brother Name: Kimbal Musk
Martial status: Married
Wife Name: Talulah Riley (m. 2013–2016), Talulah Riley (m. 2010–2012), Justine Musk (m. 2000–2008), Grimes (2018–)
Sons: Nevada Alexander Musk, Damian Musk, Griffin Musk, Xavier Musk, Saxon Musk, Kai Musk, and X Æ A-12 Musk
Facts: He likes the smell of books.
Facebook Account: YES
Instagram Account: YES
Twitter Account: YES
Did You Know?
- In 1995, He enrolled at Standford, but he studied or spend only 2 days.
- He was born in Pretoria, South Africa.
- His father was South African & his mother was Candian.
- In 1992, Following his higher education, He moved to The USA.
- He was an awkward and introverted child who was bullied throughout his early days.
- At the age of 10 years old, He got interested in programming, computing, gaming, & AI. He even sold his self-made video game when he was just 12 years.
- In 2012, He was first listed on Forbes with around $2 billion.
- He is the father of 6 Kids. Actually, it was 7 children, first child (a son) passed away in 2002.
- His first wife’s name is Justine Wilson and his second wife’s name is Talulah Riley. He has already separated or divorced both of them.
- On December 24, 2008, He was about to bankrupt. He sold everything he own (house, car, shares, and other assets) and invested it all in his Tesla and SpaceX.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Richard Branson
Read the full biography of Patrick Bet David
Official Social Sites