About Eileen Gu
Eileen Gu (Gu Ailing) is a very talented, versatile, famous, and beautiful Chinese-American skier (Olympic gold medalist) and model. She was born on September 3, 2003, in San Francisco, California, USA. As of 2022, Eileen is 18 years old with around 5 feet and 6 inches (1.68 m) tall in height. Many people are asking “How much money does Eileen Gu make?” Well, As of 2022, Eileen Gu’s estimated net worth is $31.4 million.
Eileen Gu did her formal education attending San Francisco University High School and Rockefeller University. As of writing, She is attending college at Standford university.
Eileen Gu was born to a Chinese mom and an American dad. There are very less or no details available about his father. however, Her mother’s name is Yan Gu. Her mom and grandparents raised her in a beautiful environment. Her mother, Yan Gu moved to the USA in order to complete her higher education during her twenties.
Did You Know?
- At the age of eight, Eileen Gu started to learn skiing and even she joined a free-skiing school.
- Eileen Gu can write and speak Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Probably, She has both passports from China and the USA. However, it’s not officially revealed whether she has an American passport or not, but it is true that she has a Chinese passport.
- She is currently associated with @imgmodels.
- Her mom, Yan Gu is also a very talented skier. They look like twins.
Biography & Wiki Quick summary
|Name||Eileen Gu (Gu Ailing)|
|Country||China & USA|
|Nationality||Chinese & American|
|Profession||Skier & Model|
|Net Worth (2022)||$31.4 million|
|Age||18 years old (2022)|
|Parents||Yan Gu (Mom)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors level (As of writing,)|
|Movies and TV shows||Dance on the Snowfield, Everyday Eileen|
|Instagram Account||On her Instagram account (eileen_gu_ ) has more than 1.4m followers.|
|Club||Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Sunisa Lee
Read the full biography of Bethany Shriever