Table of Contents
About Durga Prasai
Durga Prasai whose full real name is Durga Prasai Prasad is a Nepali Businessman and Politician.
Regarding his age and date of birth, We researched but didn’t find any official details from reliable sources. However, Some sources state that He was born on March 5, 1971, in Terhathum but grew up in Jhapa.
Following that, As of 2023, Durga Prasai is 52 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. [ please correct us if we are wrong, the comment section is yours,]
News Update (As of writing,)
- Durga Prasai announced a big protest against the government, for the date of manger 7 (November 23).
- Prasai’s opposition man, Mahesh Basnet has announced the same date to protest (movement) against Durga Prasai.
Durga Prasai Net Worth (2023)
People are curious to know the wealth and income source of Durga Prasai. He claims that he makes money through his businesses and investments in different verticals. As of 2023, Durga Prasai’s total net worth is roughly more than 50 crores.
As per some of his close and old friends and relatives, The real source of Prasai’s wealth is a mystery. He even claims that he has got a clean cheat from the Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority.
As of writing, Durga Prasai has taken almost 4 to 5 arab loans from different financial institutions in order to start his new business ventures including a five-star hotel. He has the latest Toyota land cruiser Zx worth almost 6 crores.
Family, Wife & Children
Durga Prasai was born to his lovely parents, Krishna Prasad Prasai (father) and Kaushila Prasai (mother).
His beautiful wife’s name is Uma Giri. They have two children, a daughter named Chanda Maya Prasai and a son named Nirajana Prasai. His son has studied medicine.
Did You Know?
- Durga Prasai is a cancer survivor man.
- He has a lavish and big private bungalow in Bhaktapur.
- One after another, He was the member or the supporter of Maoist (CPN), Nepali Congress (NC), and CPN (UML). As of writing, He is not affiliated with any political party.
- Talking about his formal academics, He is 8th passed.
- During his early days, He went to Europe and worked there. Later, He returned back to Nepal and started a buffalo farming business. Unfortunately, It failed.
- He is the owner of Virat FM in Birtamode, B&C Medical College, and Eastern Cancer Hospital.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Businessman and Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth (2023)||More than 50 crores (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||52 years old (2023)|
|Educational Qualification||8th passed|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of KP Oli
Read the full biography of Prachanda