Who is Dr. Li Meng Yan?
Dr. Li Meng Yan is a Chinese Virologist who is best known for explaining and researching the origin of this deadly coronavirus which quickly spread over the world causing a pandemic level of damage. She was born in China. As of 2021, she is around 42 years of age and 5 feet 5 inches tall in height. She has constantly been a solo scientist who is exactly sure about the origin of coronavirus.
Why is Dr. Li Meng Yan trending?
Dr. Li Meng is trending because she claims coronavirus was made in the Chinese Wuhan Laboratory and the meat market origination theory is just a conspiracy. She further blames the Chinese Government and the WHO for being directly involved in the creation of this pandemic situation. She added that neither WHO nor Chinese officials responded to her warnings and if they would have, the world would have been able to contain the virus. According to her, she was threatened by the CCP officials to be silent as a result she moved to the USA. (Update: 9/13/2020)
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Name||Dr. Li Meng Yan|
|Full Real Name||N/A|
|Date of Birth (Birthday)||N/A|
|Age||around 42 years (2021)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net worth (2021)||N/A|
|Educational qualifications||Doctorate in Virology|
|School/college/University||University in China|
Dr. Li Meng Yan Official Social Sites
Profession: Virologist, Doctor
Body measurements: N/A
Father Name: N/A
Mother Name: N/A
Brother Name: N/A
Sister Name: N/A
Marital status: N/A
Relationship status: N/A
Husband Name: N/A
Son Name: N/A
Daughter Name: N/A
Facebook Account: YES
Instagram Account: YES
Twitter Account: YES
Movies & Tv-series: N/A
Tiktok username: N/A
Official Social Sites Link
worldtop2 on Pinterest
worldtop2 on Instagram
Some facts about Dr. Li Meng Yan
- She explains the genome sequence of coronavirus like a human fingerprint which supports that it’s artificial.
- She has completed her Ph.D. from Southern Medical University.
- Her specialization comes in Immunology.
- She has studied MD in China from Xiangya Medical College.
- Her research includes Cell-mediated Immunity and Influenza Vaccine.
- She reported about human to human transmission in January 2020 but her supervisor threatened her to be silent.
- She has published a paper titled Pathogenesis and Transmission Of SARS-CoV-2 in May 2020.
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Eric Yuan (Founder & CEO of Zoom App)
Official Social Sites