Table of Contents
About Dario Amodei
Dario Amodei is an American entrepreneur, programmer, and artificial intelligence researcher who is best known for being the CEO and Co-Founder at Anthropic, an artificial intelligence (AI) safety and research company.
As of 2023, He is 40 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. In September 2023, Amazon announced that they will invest $4 billion in Anthropic. As of 2023, Dario’s net worth is roughly more than $1 million.
In the year 2006, Dario Amodei completed a Bachelor of Science majoring in Physics from Stanford University. In the year 2011, He completed his study majoring in Computational Neuroscience. She also attended Caltech.
Career and Experience
- For more than four years, He worked as Vice President of Research in Open AI.
- For 10 months, He worked as a Senior Research Scientist at Google.
- For a year, He worked at Baidu, Inc. as a research scientist.
- He also worked as a Software Developer for Skyline Targeted Proteomics Environment.
- He also worked as a Postdoctoral Scholar at Stanford University for 3 years.
Did You Know?
- Sister: He is four years older than his sister, Daniela, one of the co-founders of Anthropic.
- Besides He and his sister, there are other five co-founders, two of them are Jack Clark and Jared Kaplan.
- Facts: His company, Anthropic was founded in 2021.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||entrepreneur, programmer, AI expert|
|Birthplace||In review (Some sources state that he was born in Italy)|
|Residence||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Net Worth (2023)||More than $1 million (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||40 years old (2023)|
|Wife & Children||In Review|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Edmond Ling
Read the full biography of Bastian Yotta