Table of Contents
About Daniela Amodei
Daniela Amodei is a very talented, respected, and popular American entrepreneur who is best known for being the co-founder and president of Anthropic, an AI safety and research company. As of writing, She is 36 years old with around 5 feet and 6 inches tall in height.
Her company, Anthropic has got a $4 billion investment deal from Amazon. As of 2023, Daniela must have an estimated net worth of roughly more than $1 million.
Daniela Amodei completed he bachelor’s degree in arts majoring in English Literature, Politics, and Music at the prestigious University of California. Following higher education, She studied physics at Stanford. She completed her Ph.D. in Bio-Physics from Princeton University.
Did You Know?
- For five months, She worked as a Scheduling and Communications manager at the U.S. House of Representatives.
- She worked as a Business Development Representative at IRIS Center, University of Maryland, College Park.
- She worked at Open AI for more than 2 years as VP of Safety and Policy.
- For more than five months, She also worked at Stripe as a Risk Manager in the field of Core Operations, User Policy, and Underwriting.
Did You Know?
- Marriage Relationship: Daniela Amodei is a married woman. Her husband’s name is Holden Karnofsky. Holden is the CEO of Open Philanthropy.
- Brother: Daniela is 4 years younger than her brother Dario, co-founder and CEO of Anthropic.
- Daniela Amodei’s company, Anthropic has seven co-founders including Dario, Jack Clark, and Jared Kaplan, all the people who previously worked at OpenAI. Her brother, Dario Amodei is the CEO of Anthropic.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly more than $1 million|
|Age||36 years old (2023)|
|Husband’s Name||Karnofsky. Holden|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Belinda Johnson
Read the full biography of Sam Bankman-Fried
Social Media Presence
Her official Twitter account has more than 3,639 Followers.
Twitter = https://twitter.com/DanielaAmodei