About Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese Footballer who is best known for playing forward and captaining Portugal’s National Football Team. He is also rated as one of the greatest footballers of all time and the best in his country. He was born on February 5, 1985, in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. As of 2022, Cristiano is 37 years old with 6 feet 2 inches tall in height.
His career was on the top when he signed for Real Madrid in a transfer worth 90 million USD in 2009. Throughout his career, he has won several trophies and led his teams to win the competition on several occasions. He has shown his generosity by contributing to different charitable projects including the treatment of children struggling with severe illnesses.
Income, Wealth, & Net Worth (2022)
All of his income and earnings started to generate after he emerged as a talented footballer. He has been one of the most expensive football players and has signed contracts worth millions of dollars with clubs like Manchester United and Real Madrid. In addition to that, he has earned millions of dollars by promoting and endorsing different sports and fashion brands. He has also bought a large piece of land on Madeira Island. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be around $500 million USD.
He has owned many properties in which Spanish Villa and New York City Penthouse are two of them. besides his professional football career, he is a great investor and businessman too. he has invested in many companies like restaurants, footwear, blankets, luxury underwear, mobile app, etc. he is a keen luxury kind of person. he has a car collection like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and many more.
Relationships, Girlfriend, Wife, & Kids
Though Cristiano Ronaldo is not married, he has been in limelight for his multiple romantic relationships. He has a son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., from his previous relationship but his biological mother has not disclosed it yet. He announced the end of a five-year relationship with the Russian model, Irina Shayk, in 2015. He again was blessed with twins, Eva, and Mateo, through surrogacy. He is currently in a romantic love relationship with Georgina Rodriguez with whom he has a daughter, Alana Martina.
In October 2021, Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner Georgina Rodríguez announced that they were expecting twins. But unfortunately, in April 2022, They revealed that their baby boy passed away and only baby girl was born safely and finally together with them. As of writing, the newborn daughter’s name has not been revealed yet.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Family, Parent, & Siblings
Cristiano was born in a poor family settled in an underdeveloped town, Funchal. His father, Jose Dinis Aveiro, was a municipal gardener and his mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos, was a cook which shows that they were financially not equipped to raise multiple children. He was raised with his older siblings, Elma dos Santos Aveiro, Katia Aveiro, and Hugo dos Santos Aveiro. His mother revealed that she was about to abort Ronaldo as she had already three children and his father was fully alcoholic. His father died due to liver issues at the age of 52.
Educational qualification background
Cristiano Ronaldo completed his primary and middle school education after which he, with his mother’s suggestion, decided to leave his formal education and concentrate on football. He was expelled when he threw a chair toward his teacher as he thought that the teacher disrespected him.
Cristiano Ronaldo Other Information
Cristiano Ronaldo is well known as the best football player and professional investor in the business world. besides that, during his free time, he loves to lose himself in music and try to feel the different looks of fashion. the top and all-time Largest Sponsors/Partners to Cristiano are Nike, Herbalife, Altice, DAZN, MTG, Electronic Arts, etc.
Cristiano Ronaldo has a big heart and kind emotional person from the inside. throughout his career, directly or indirectly, he helped millions of people. he donated £5 million to earthquake victims in Nepal. he is the most charitable sportsperson ever. Throughout the whole world, he already helped many people in the field of education, women empowerment, child right, child hunger, disability of people, etc.
Personally, what I think about Cristiano Ronaldo is that a person like him should live for hundreds and thousands of years on earth. here in Nepal, millions of people are dying heart fan of Cristiano. Nothing but the best for the rest to you and your family. lot’s of love from Nepal.
Some facts about Cristiano Ronaldo
- His mother wanted to abort him Because of financial problems.
- Lionel Messi is 869.5 days younger than Cristiano Ronaldo.
- He doesn’t have a single tattoo.
- He was diagnosed with a racing heart.
- He used to cry when his friends didn’t score on his passed ball. People called him “Cry-Baby” and “Little Bee” because of his running speed, nobody could catch him easily.
- He was suspended or expelled from school at the age of 14. After that, He never attends any kind of formal school, college, & or university.
- He hasn’t disclosed the mother identity of his first child Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.
- Officially, He is not married to anyone yet. Though, He is in a relationship with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and shares kids together.
- When Cristiano was 20 years old, His father died because of alcoholism-related liver problems.
- He is one of the most charitable sportspeople ever.
- he is one of the most active blood donor sportsmen in history.
- He joined Real Madrid in the year 2009 and left in 2018. Juventus (2018-2021), & Manchester United (2003-2009, and again joined in 2021-)
- At the of 18, He made his international debut for Portugal in the year 2003.
- His documentary film named “Ronaldo” was released in 2015.
- His Autobiography book named “Moments” was published in 2007.
- He was alleged of tax fraud worth 15 million Euros between 2011 and 2014 but he totally denied the allegation however he was given a suspended jail sentence of 2 years and a fine of 19 million Euros.
- He was also named the World’s most charitable sportsperson in 2015.
- He was named Save The Children’s new Global Artist Ambassador in 2013.
- He launched the CR7Selfie app in 2016 for the charity to Save The Children.
- Ronaldo’s mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007.
- At the age of 15, Ronaldo was diagnosed with a Racing heart and underwent laser surgery to cope with the disorder.
- He was Manchester’s first Portuguese player signed in 2003.
Biography & Wiki Quick summary
|Full real name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Date of birth||5 February 1985|
|Age||37 years old (2022)|
|Birth Place||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Lives in||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||6 feet and 2 inch|
|Football Club||Real Madrid from ( 2009 to 2018 )|
|Football Club||Juventus (2019-now)|
|Father||José Dinis Aveiro|
|Father profession||Former municipal gardener|
|Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro|
|Brother||Hugo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Sisters||Katia Aveiro and Elma dos Santos Aveiro|
|Salary||$65 million (As of 2022)|
|Net worth||$500 million (As of 2022)|
|Girlfriend and Wife||Georgina Rodríguez|
|Children||2 Daughters and 2 sons|
|Daughters||Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro and Eva Maria Dos Santos|
|Sons||Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and Mateo Ronaldo|
|Education qualification||School Dropout|
|House||Spanish Villa, New York City Penthouse|
|investment in||Restaurant, footwear, blankets, luxury underwear, mobile app, etc|
|Cars||Lamborghini, Ferrari and many more|
|Hobbies||music, and fashion|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Taylor Swift
Cristiano official social sites