About Claire Azzopardi
Claire Azzopardi is a very talented, beautiful, and popular Maltese (Europian) Athlete and Gymnastics Coach. She is a very competitive player for the long jump and triple jump. She is the winner of The Championships of the Small States of Europe (Women’s Long jump). She was able to bit Triple Jump National Record.
Claire Azzopardi (Born on September 29, 1999, in Pieta, Malta) is 22 years old with around 5 feet and 8 inches tall in height. Besides Athlete, She is a model too. She is the Brand Ambassador for Nike products in @intersportmalta (Sportswear Store). As of 2022, Claire’s estimated net worth is $250,000.
Did You Know?
- Claire Azzopardi is a member of the Malta Athletics National Team.
- She graduated from The University of Malta n the year 2022.
- She is Athletics Coach at Pembroke Athleta.
Social Media Presence
- She has more than1.5K followers on her Facebook account. Facebook
- On her official Instagram account (cla.azzopardi) has more than 34.3k followers. Instagram
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2022)||Roughly $250K|
|Age||22 years old (2022)|
|weight||Roughly 56 Kg|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
|How to contact her?||[email protected]|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Katie Nolan
Read the full biography of Adriene Mishler