Who is Christian Tybring-Gjedde? Biography & Wiki
Christian Tybring-Gjedde is a Norwegian Politician best known for being the member of Norwegian Parliament and representative of the Progress Party in Norway. He was born on August 8, 1963, in Oslo, Norway. As of 2021, he is 57 years old with 5 feet 10 inches tall in height.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde is widely known for his to believe that immigration policy is an important political issue and openly opposes Muslim Immigration. He also published a book regarding Immigration Politics and has titled it While The Orchestra Continues To Play (Translated in English). He is also known to be a supporter of Vladimir Putin and for putting forward the name of Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2018 and 2020.
Why is Christian Tybring-Gjedde trending?
Christian Tybring-Gjedde is trending because he nominated Mr. Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize and stated Alfred Nobel set three criteria and Trump Satisfies all. He had previously also nominated Trump for the same feat in 2018. ( Update: 9/10/2020)
Educational qualification background
Christian is a highly educated Politician and has completed his master’s degree in International Studies from the University of Denver in 1990. He entered the USA via an athletic scholarship to study at Loyola University and completed his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science in 1988. Afterward, he also attended NATO Defense College in Rome. His high school education was completed in Norway where he was a goalkeeper for his water polo team.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde Family
Christian was born in a native and rich Norwegian Family in Oslo and his parents raised him in Sandvika near Oslo’s West-end and admitted him in Kristelig Gymnasium for his upper secondary education. His father Harald Tybring-Gjedde was a businessman and he sold his family business in 2001 while his mother Irene was a housewife and business counselor. He was well supported by his father financially to succeed as a politician.
Relationships, Wife, & Children
Christian Tybring-Gjedde married his first wife Randi Myklebust in the early ’90s with whom he has a daughter named Mathilde Tybring-Gjedde who is also a member of the Norwegian parliament. He married his second wife, his high school mate, Ingvil Smines in 2009 and has three children with her. He was also linked with a Pakistani when he was a student at the University of Denver.
Income, Earnings, & Net Worth (2021)
Though Christian Tybring-Gjedde was not part of the family business, a high amount of income was generated through the profit and he also grabbed almost millions of dollars by selling the company. He also collected significant income and earnings working as a civil servant and at this point in time, he is being paid by the Norwegian Government for being a member of Parliament. Being a Politician, he must have heavily invested in several businesses and As of 2021, his net worth is estimated to be around 50 million USD.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Full Real Name||N/A|
|Date of Birth (Birthday)||August 8, 1963|
|Age||57 years old (2021)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net worth (2021)||50 million USD|
|Educational qualifications||Master's degree in International Studies|
|School/college/University||Loyola University, NATO Defense College, University Of Denver|
Christian Tybring-Gjedde Other Quick info
Popularly Known as Christian
Body measurements: N/A
Father Name: Harald Tybring-Gjedde
Mother Name: Irene Mathilde Falch
Brother Name: N/A
Sister Name: Cathrine Tybling-Gjedde
Marital status: Married
Relationship status: Engaged
Girlfriends Name: N/A
Wife Name: Randi Myklebust, Ingvil Smines
Son Name: N/A
Daughter Name: Mathilde Tybring-Gjedde
Facebook Account: YES
Instagram Account: YES
Twitter Account: YES
Movies & Tv-series: N/A
Tiktok username: N/A
Some facts about Christian Tybring-Gjedde
- He is heavily criticized by the media for being anti-immigrant and Islamophobic.
- He was also the subject of notice this year for his statement of Norway being a Patriotic Beacon and added Liberalism to be a dead ideology.
- He first became part of a government institution as a civil servant in the Ministry of Defence before starting his political career.
- His first Parliamentary Election was in 2005 for which he had to quit his job.
- He became a member of the Progress Party in 1979.
- He states “climate change is not man-made and is a result of natural variations”.
- Christian is an opposer to Norwegian Membership of the European Union.
- Christian is also a blind supporter of Israel supporting each move taken by them and criticizing each against them.
- He was re-elected in 2009 and 2013 after which he served as a member of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defence.
- He also supported Israel’s decision to deny the entry of Mad Gilberts which shows his inclination towards Russia, America, and Israel.
Official Social Sites