About Billy the Kid
Billy the Kid whose full real name was William H. Bonney was an American cowboy, gambler, warrior, and gunfighter. He served in Mexico’s Lincoln County War. Billy the Kid was born in the year 1859, in New York, USA. At the age of just 21 years old, he was killed or shot because he escaped from death row (Jail). He died on July 14, 1881, in New Mexico, USA. A the time of his death, He was 5 feet and 7 inches (1.70 m) tall in height.
Did You Know?
- His biological parents were Catherine McCarty (Mother) and Patrick McCarty (father)
- He was fluent in Spanish and English language.
- Billy was raised by a single mother.
- He was just 14 years old when his mother died because of TB (tuberculosis).
- His brother named Joseph Antrim died in 1930.
- In his subject and life story, more than 50 movies and Tv series have been made till now. one of them is The Billy Kid created by Michael Hirst.
- Gun (Pistol) from which Billy the Kid was killed, reported that it was sold out for $6 million.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Name||Billy the Kid|
|Also known as||William H. Bonney, Henry Antrim, Kid Antrim|
|Profession||cowboy, gambler, & warier|
|Age||21 years old (at the time of his death)|
|Relationship & Girlfriend||N/A|
|Wife & Children||he was not married and had no kids.|
|Siblings||Joseph Antrim (Brother) and Bridget McCarty (Sister)|
|Movies||Wilder Westen inclusive|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of DeAndre Ware
Read the full biography of Muhammad Ali