Table of Contents
About Apoorva Mehta
Apoorva Mehta is a very talented and popular Indian-Canadian businessman and entrepreneur. He is best known for being one of the founders of the grocery delivery company Instacart. He started Instacart in the year 2012.
Apoorva Mehta was born in the year 1986, in India. As of writing, He is 37 years old with around 5 feet and 6 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Apoorva’s net worth is roughly $1 billion.
Did You Know?
- In the year 2008, He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Arts majoring in Science (electrical engineering) from the University of Waterloo.
- He has a 10% stake in his company, Instacart.
- Before Instacart, He worked and failed almost 20 other startups.
- He worked in Amazon as a supply-chain engineer. Also worked in Blackberry and Qualcomm.
- As of writing, Fidji Simo, a former head of the Facebook app, is Instacart’s CEO.
- He became a billionaire at the age of 33 years old.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Profession||Businessman and Entrepreneur|
|Country||India & Canada|
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $1 billion (Roughly Estimated)|
|Age||37 years old (2023)|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (As of writing,)|
|Relationship & Girlfriend||N/A|
|Parents & Siblings||He has a brother|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of David Tennant
Read the full biography of Peter Jacobson
Social Media Presence
His official Twitter account (@apoorva_mehta) has more than 23.9K Followers
Twitter = https://twitter.com/Apoorva_Mehta/