Table of Contents
About Aaron Fotheringham
Aaron Fotheringham (Aaron Wheelz Fotheringham) is a very inspiring and talented American wheelchair athlete who is very famous for his skateboarding and BMX tricks and performances. Aaron Fotheringham (Born on November 8, 1991, in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) is 31 years old with around 4 feet and 10 inches (147 cm) tall in height. As of 2023, Aaron’s total net worth is roughly $200,000.
Aaron was born with spina bifida (the spinal cord does not develop properly in the womb), due to which he can’t use his legs.
Did You Know?
- He has altogether 5 siblings. He along with all his siblings was adopted by new parents.
- Talking about his marriage relationship, He is married to his very beautiful and supportive wife named Charlee Wilson Fotheringham in 2018.
- At the age of 14 years old, He successfully learned to backflip in a wheelchair.
- At the age of 18 years old, He learned double backflip.
- He started using a wheelchair at the age of 8 years old.
- In the year 2008, He was honored with $20,000 from Gregory Haerr (Century Software founder).
- In America’s Got Talent: Extreme 2002, He secured 2nd position.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $200K|
|Age||31 years old (2023)|
|Wife Name||Charlee Wilson Fotheringham|
|Children||No Kids (As of writing,)|
|Parents & Siblings||N/A|
|Educational Qualification||IN Review|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Lucile Randon (Sister Andre)
Read the full biography of Kiera Allen
Official Social Sites
He has more than 541K followers on his Instagram account (aaronwheelz), Over 37.4K subscribers on his youtube channel, and more than 266K followers on his Facebook account.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/aaronwheelz/